Milan Vidaković received a PhD degree at University of Novi Sad in 2003. He holds the professor position at University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Sciences. He has authored or co-authored more than 90 scientific papers. Most of these publications are related to intelligent agents, multiagent middlewares, distributed computing, software engineering, and internationalization.
Full professor since July 2’nd 2014. (field of applied computer science and informatics - primenjene računarske nauke i informatika).
- D. Mitrović, M. Ivanović, M. Vidaković, Z. Budimac. A scalable Distributed architecture for web-based software agents. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 67-76, vol. 9329, Springer International Publishing, 2015. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-24069-5
- D. Mitrovic, M. Ivanovic, Z. Budimac, M. Vidakovic. Radigost: interoperable web-based multi-agent platform. In Journal of systems and software, pp. 167-178, vol. 90, No. 4, DOI 10.1016/j.jss.2013.12.029, 2014, ISSN: 0164-1212
- Okanović D., van Hoorn A., Konjović Z. and Vidaković M., “SLA-Driven Adaptive Monitoring of Distributed Applications for Performance Problem Localization”, Computer Science and Information Systems (COMSIS), Volume 10, Number 1, January 2013, pp. 25-50, DOI: 10.2298/CSIS110926037O, ISSN: 1820-0214
- M. Vidakovic, T. Maruna, N. Teslic, V. Mihic, “A Java API Interface for the Integration of DTV Services in Embedded Multimedia Devices”, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol. 58, No. 3, August 2012, pp. 1063 – 1069, DOI: 10.1109/TCE.2012.6311357, ISSN: 0098-3063
- Mitrović D., Ivanović M., Budimac Z., Vidaković M., “Supporting heterogeneous agent mobility with ALAS”, Computer Science and Information Systems (COMSIS), Volume 9, Number 3, September 2012, pp. 1203-1229, DOI: 10.2298/CSIS120102025M, ISSN: 1820-0214